Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Insanity Tuesday

Posted by Uheartmevs at 8:32 AM
Today, I was supposed to have an afternoon duty. My shift starts at 4pm and ends at 12MN. So supposedly, I have to set my alarm clock at 2 or 2:30 pm and I must set off at 3pm sharp so that I won't be late.

But...

Because I was too insane, I set it on 3pm. In between naps, I woke up and even check my phone, it was 2:30 pm there yet I said, the alarm hasn't rang yet. When it's 3 pm, the alarm rang. I prep myself out and I'm about to go, all in my white suit. I was about to step out from our house when I checked my phone again to see what time is it. It says 3:10 PM. I paused, in deep thinking, even deeper thinking and booom! Crap! I was late! All this time. I felt that I was the most insane person on that time.

In the end, I end up unpacking my things, unwearing my clothes and I went back to sleep just where I was supposed to be. Silly me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog, feel free to leave some comments and I am more than happy to answer all of them.
Link your blog and let's follow each other.
Mevs <3

 

Sweet Confessions by UheartMevs Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos