Thursday, July 14, 2011

12:15 AM Home

Posted by Uheartmevs at 9:14 PM

The street was in a mute silence. The cold wind brought chills in my spine. The dark street seemed haunted and yet I was walking down the street weary and wearing my white uniform. I'm about to go home.

... and I wonder how many people, just like me, who can't decide if they wanted to take a step forward or to finally stop and move backward. I wonder how many people, just like me, who can't decide if they wanted to save themselves from drowning or to just loosen the grip and let their selves drown.

Life is full of shit yet you are given no choice but to take it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog, feel free to leave some comments and I am more than happy to answer all of them.
Link your blog and let's follow each other.
Mevs <3

 

Sweet Confessions by UheartMevs Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos