Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Caught in the Fast Lane

Posted by Uheartmevs at 10:15 PM
I was in the car, I was breathing in as preparation for the long day. Now the sun is up, like a large grandeur orange fireball from a distance which is partially cloaked by clouds. The morning breeze caresses my soul. The tires run smoothly against the sun-kissed asphalt. Just like every other day, I'm at the car's window, looking through different images in motion. At times, I felt that I was living my life in the fast lane but I forgot I was married to a speed bump. Life is like travelling, it's fast and seemed to be smooth but along the road you get to meet several bumps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog, feel free to leave some comments and I am more than happy to answer all of them.
Link your blog and let's follow each other.
Mevs <3

 

Sweet Confessions by UheartMevs Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos