Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Who Says You Can't?

Posted by Uheartmevs at 8:08 AM
Today, I woke up with an ambiguous determination. I keep on questioning if  I really can make it this day.

Today, I woke up with hesitancy about myself and my capacity and my judgment and my critical decision making.

Today, I woke up with my heartbeat pounding hardly against my chest wall and respiration seemed overly breathing than in normal pacing.

Today, I woke up with a greater responsibility ahead of me.

But there's no turning back, if I can't make it today surely I can't make it by next day. So today I tightened up my muscles, strengthened my creases, took a deep breathe and held it for a long time and exhaled strongly against the air.

This was a busy day, my first time to be a charge nurse. The responsibility is getting bigger but I know I can manage. The day turned out to be not that good but never worse though. I'm happy with all the appreciation I received but I am even happier by the thought that amidst my self-doubt, I manage to be a strong and determined girl. The world may tell you that you can't but if you believe in yourself things will happen and dreams will become realities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog, feel free to leave some comments and I am more than happy to answer all of them.
Link your blog and let's follow each other.
Mevs <3

 

Sweet Confessions by UheartMevs Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos