Thursday, June 30, 2011

I listened to his heart because it is playing my favorite song

Posted by Uheartmevs at 11:32 PM
I listened to his heart because it is playing my favorite song.

I was wrapped by your arms, you are squeezing me so tight and I've got my ears against your chest, I can smell your masculine scent, it was dearly romantic. I can barely hear your heartbeat,"lub-dub" it was in normal pacing, I can almost count it.  I was close enough that I can feel it as it flutters up and down. It was warm and real and terrific and marvelous and for instant I know it is something different, I was ecstatic. It was the sweetest music ever.
       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog, feel free to leave some comments and I am more than happy to answer all of them.
Link your blog and let's follow each other.
Mevs <3

 

Sweet Confessions by UheartMevs Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos