Monday, June 27, 2011

The Waiting

Posted by Uheartmevs at 7:54 PM
As I see the world in flashback, there was momentary bliss.

Waiting is never easy just like how I waited everyday for my bus every time I go to work, just like how I waited for the next installment of my favorite movie to be released in years after, just like how I waited for my favorite food in a cafeteria when I am so hungry, just like how I waited to end my shift abruptly, just like how I waited for the right person to come along, just like how I waited for the darkness to steal away the light, just like how I waited for my chest to rise and fall to clearly know that I am still alive. Waiting is the most crucial part, it is the most excruciating thing ever. Oftentimes, we keep on complaining when we have waited long enough but does this made us realized that life is simply about waiting for the perfect time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog, feel free to leave some comments and I am more than happy to answer all of them.
Link your blog and let's follow each other.
Mevs <3

 

Sweet Confessions by UheartMevs Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos