Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Wrote This For Her: The Prologue

Posted by Uheartmevs at 10:14 AM
Today, a random blog caught my attention, it is one of the most inspiring blog ever and suddenly I asked myself, "When was the last time I wrote something about my self?"

Yes,I did write but they were not merely writing they were selling. Writing is my solace. So I've got a 30 day Journal about my daily experiences and life's lessons,I entitled this I Wrote this For Her. Now, I'm on the clock today is day #1.

I didn't promise that this is gonna be easy, that is why I called it a 'challenge' but that is something good about me, I loved to be challenge but it's okay that sometimes fate let me win and just like all wonderful stories, it starts with...



Once upon a time..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog, feel free to leave some comments and I am more than happy to answer all of them.
Link your blog and let's follow each other.
Mevs <3

 

Sweet Confessions by UheartMevs Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos