Monday, December 17, 2012

Paws Out: Leopard Print on Pastel Tone

Posted by Uheartmevs at 1:25 PM
The second outfit that I wore for our prenuptial shoot is one of my favorite dresses on my wardrobe. Simply because this dress is so me; simple yet chic.The upper portion of the dress is crocheted. I am so into crocheted and knitted top lately. I think it looks cute especially when paired with ripped jeans as well. I also love the leopard print bottom part of the dress which is being toned by pastel hues. I love how the wild and edgy leopard patterns have been transformed into a sweet and innocent look by the pastel hues. As we may compare, it's like a lion fell in love with a lamb.


As you see the neckline is pretty sexy as well. This is the main reason why I put on a woal blazer over the dress. This is to cover some sexy parts of the dress and went for a conservative and corporate-ish look for that night.



The good thing about this dress is this is good for day to night time look. The hair and make up will be the determining factor. Since this has been shoot at around 6 pm, so my make up artist went with a smoky eyes effect. I still have those big curls though but as you try to observe my side bangs were shifted to the left.

I felt like I was about to attend an interview for that night because of the very decent and formal appearance unlike with the previous posts which gave me an edgy yet playful look. I would say kudos to my hair and make up artist who are very versatile in experiementing my look which totally suits my whole outift.

Dress from: Keysas Boutique
Blazer from: Local Boutique


Whatever you do, whether you wanted to look fresh and sweet or go for the edgy and sexy look I think all it takes is confidence and creativity! So who would have thought that for such a bold leopard pattern can be toned by pastel tints, only fashion! Right? So for all the dollies paws out and say rawr!

Photography by: Infinity Studios
Hair and Make up by: Sandy Mangandia


2 comments:

Lynette on December 21, 2012 at 2:01 AM said...

Thanks for popping into my blog. These photos are FANTASTIC ! Love the outift too , so professional. Following you back now

pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

Uheartmevs on December 21, 2012 at 7:07 AM said...

Thank you.. Yes these were from my prenuptial photoshoot and they were taken by professional and really good photographer...

xMevs

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog, feel free to leave some comments and I am more than happy to answer all of them.
Link your blog and let's follow each other.
Mevs <3

 

Sweet Confessions by UheartMevs Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos