Thursday, September 23, 2010

Emotions Out pour

Posted by Uheartmevs at 2:38 PM

Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses,you build up a whole suit of armour, so that nothing can  hurt  you,then one person, no different from any other person,wanders into your stupid life... you give them a piece of you...They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day,like kiss you or smile at you,and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you.It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be just friends turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts.Not just the imagination.Not just the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain.

Unlike any other..That's what I thought about you but why it has to be this way. This pain inside me is like a piece of scalpel excising my very vital organs.I wish it couldn't hurt like this.But it is. It cripples me to death and yet I found myself surviving

Tears 
running through my cheeks.Emotions out poured. Wish I could find ways to forgive you especially forgive myself.D-a-m-n-! Wish . Hope. Solitude.It is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog, feel free to leave some comments and I am more than happy to answer all of them.
Link your blog and let's follow each other.
Mevs <3

 

Sweet Confessions by UheartMevs Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos