Thursday, September 23, 2010

Emotions Out pour 2

Posted by Uheartmevs at 3:07 PM
There are things in life that don't go our way.
The hell out of it. Some people say, hey that's life.Cheer up! Yeah right. It's easier said than done.
In these past few weeks, life became so blue.. so dark.. so fetch ^_^  damn I hate it. I keep on asking why oh why have things to be like these. You put on your efforts but destiny is still trying to find ways to fail you. Maybe somewhere out there some things are meant for you or maybe it's not yet my best. I really don't know.
Everyday life is just all about choosing either to be grateful or to be disappointed. You can worry to no end about what you don't have. Or you can marvel at God's breathtaking gifts: the morning dew, the sun, the clouds, the trees, the flowers, the birds.
The answer lies on me alone.But for now I feel being so stuck in the middle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog, feel free to leave some comments and I am more than happy to answer all of them.
Link your blog and let's follow each other.
Mevs <3

 

Sweet Confessions by UheartMevs Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos