Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Pain in Silence

Posted by Uheartmevs at 6:05 PM
This place was deserted, it was haunted, cold and long dead. There was you and me, but there was no us. All I can see is a stranger, silent, vengeful. But, I can no longer bear this kind of pain. To not talk to you, to pass through you like nothing happened, to look at you with such apathy. It shattered my heart into pieces. You left me alone, sitting in this damn ungodly, ugly room where all I can hear is the beat of my heart pounding against my chest. This silence deafens me. I get exhausted waiting for one single word to break this wall between us.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog, feel free to leave some comments and I am more than happy to answer all of them.
Link your blog and let's follow each other.
Mevs <3

 

Sweet Confessions by UheartMevs Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos