Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Walls that We Built

Posted by Uheartmevs at 10:06 AM
For how many years, we build walls to protect our most precious things, hide what is really inside and to keep the air of mystery. 

Those bricks were made of memories- happiness and miseries.
The memories that made us shattered yet made us whole again.

... and with just one slip of a moment, those years that we spent building up these walls came into crash by one single blow. It didn't occur to me that I, myself have let someone crashed these walls that I built for a long time. I was the culprit of my own failure, only because I loved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog, feel free to leave some comments and I am more than happy to answer all of them.
Link your blog and let's follow each other.
Mevs <3

 

Sweet Confessions by UheartMevs Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos