Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Neglect

Posted by Uheartmevs at 1:09 PM
They said, you've gotta believe in your dreams and the only person who could do that is yourself. But, despite of everything you need someone who will also believe in you. A person who will tell you, that you can do better and nothing is impossible.

But, my heart was torned to wake up in the morning, realizing that the person whom I thought will always stick with me is the first person who mocked at me. Guess, I was only the one who is  holding my hands. Solitary and lonely.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog, feel free to leave some comments and I am more than happy to answer all of them.
Link your blog and let's follow each other.
Mevs <3

 

Sweet Confessions by UheartMevs Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos